The Redbubble App is the largest online platform for independent artists who sell digital art and earn decent money for their creations. The site specializes in print-on-demand products that feature works of art presented by artists from around the world.
As an independent artist, you have the opportunity to sell products that showcase your works of art; From printed T-shirts to cell phone cases, you can easily start your business with your creativity. Read on to get all the information you need to sell your first piece in the Redbubble app.
This online store offers many categories of products to create your work. Currently, the main categories are: Selling Art on RedBubble
- Clothing (T-shirts, hoodies)
- Wall art
- Phone Cases
- Home and Life
- Children and babies
How To Make Money With The RedBubble App
Starting your art business on Redbubble is pretty simple. All you have to do is create your profile and start uploading your projects.
The platform manages the production of all goods with your work. They also send orders to all your customers, so you don’t need to worry about anything other than creating a design.
In addition, Redbubble offers excellent customer service that will resolve all issues that you or your customers may have with regards to products. They also process all transactions, including your share of the sale. The best thing about this platform is that you are allowed to retain ownership of your projects, so the projects will always belong to you.
Where To Begin
This guide will show you how to sell digital art on Redbubble and make money on your creations:
- Start by creating an account on Redbubble. Click on the “Start” button as shown below. You can register here to start for free.
- Add your details to create an account. Once your account is created, you can set your profile photo and cover photo. This is an opportunity to demonstrate their work and attract potential customers; therefore, it is preferable to choose a photo of your art that defines your style.
- After creating your profile, go to the payment details to fill out all your personal details so that you can start earning. Personal data
- The next step is to add your work to your profile. Click on the icon in the upper right corner of the screen and add your first job. And the first job
- You will be redirected to the screen below, where you can click the download button to upload your projects. You can upload up to 60 designs per day.
- After adding your design, be sure to add a title and tag for this image. Tags are important when a potential customer searches for your product. You can include up to 15 tags.
- Once you have finished the download process, you can begin to choose the products on which you want to post your illustrations.
- You can choose from a wide range of products, such as phone cases, bags, stickers and much more. Redbubble gives you a free choice regarding products. You can enable certain products and disable some, or you can also include the entire product range. The choice is yours. Press the on / off button under the preview.